Terms & Conditions
I. GENERAL CONDITIONS
2. The website palelectroniccigarette.co.uk is operated by Pal E Cigarettes with registered office 238 Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, SW5 0DE, London UK
II. PROCEDURE FOR PROCESSING AND ORDERS
1. You must be eighteen (18) years of age to purchase our products. Pal E Cigarettes will not sell products to minors and we reserve the right to cancel any transaction based on our sole discretion where we believe the purchaser intends to purchase products on behalf of a minor.
2. Sales of electronic cigarettes and other smoking products is prohibited in some countries, incuding the USA. While placing an order for a country where selling e-cigarettes is not posiible, we reserve the right to cancel any transaction if it is intended for a country where selling such products is not allowed to.
3. The basic condition for the realization of purchases data is correctly filled with the correct address, the existing e-mail address and telephone number.
4. Order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays will be despatched within 24h. On Saturdays (after 11am), Sundays and bank holidays - will be made next working day.
5. In case of circumstances preventing full or part-time execution of the order, Pal E Cigarettes reserves the right to suspend the execution of the contract - about the situation agree to immediately notify the Customer.
6. Orders are incorrectly filled (e-mail does not exist, or no phone, or wrong shipping address) will not be considered.
7. Pal E Cigarettes reserves the right to suspend the dubious contracts.
8. Prices of goods in shop palecigarettes.com are given in British pounds and include VAT (tax rates).
9. Pal E Cigarettes company issues a VAT invoice for the purchased product. To receive a VAT invoice must correctly fill in details of the company.
10.Products offered by Pal E Cigarettes conditions are guaranteed by the manufacturer and vary in terms of the brand and the relevant parts. Shop does not provide additional warranty on their products.
11. Shipping, Availibility, Refunds and Returns Free postage & packaging for products are only available for residents in United Kingdom . Customers in European & International locations will incur additional shipping costs. Please consult our Returns and Refunds policy.
13. Descriptions The descriptions and pictures on the website are a guide to the style and look of our products. We try to make them as accurate as possible but cannot be held responsible for minor differences.
14. Cancelations All consumers have the right to cancel their order prior to dispatch and for 7 working days after delivery (under DSR). If the order is canceled after dispatch, A refund will only be issued on return of the items, unopened and in original packaging, and in the condition they were sent out in, however a refund will not be made on any postage.
15. To satisfy our customers and to ensure 100% quality service, each item going through the shipping process is fully checked to make sure the merchandise is in perfectly good working condition. However, we understand mistakes can happen, so we have created a return policy to cover such occurrences.
16. Shipping & Delivery Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse, upon request we can send you an email confirming your tracking number and with details of your order.
If your order has been dispatched by Royal Mail your order cannot be tracked. Please allow 5 working days (10 working days for International Customers) before contacting us, as sometimes it will take a while for the Post Office to deliver, or indeed fail to deliver and return the item/s to us.
We aim to dispatch most orders within 24 hours of receipt as most items are in stock, but please allow 5-10 days. You will be contacted regarding the delivery time if expected longer than 3 working days.
Delivery times are not guaranteed, they are estimates. Deliveries are generally made between 9am and 6pm. We take no responsibility for delays or non-delivery, if the address or postcode supplied is not correct.
17. Returns & Refunds The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and let know Seller confirming in writing via email to email@example.com, after that within 7 working days of delivery the goods should be returned (unused) to the Seller. If the buyer fails to do so the buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Where a claim of defect or damage is made the goods shall be returned by the buyer to the seller. The buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (excluding delivery costs) if the goods are in fact defective.
Goods must be returned by the buyer at the buyer's expense and should be sent via recorded delivery and adequately insured during the return journey. The buyer has a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the items. The buyer will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods (excluding delivery charges, if any) If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation then no refund will be available.
Goods to be returned must clearly show the invoice/order number obtained from the seller on the package. Where returned Goods are found to be damaged due to the Buyer's fault the Buyer will be liable to rectify this.
Refunds Refunds cannot be offered if goods have been used unless they appear faulty or within your 7 day DSR period. To organise your return of your faulty product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us and speak to our Customer Service on 020 8123 2260.
18. Living document
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to visit our terms and conditions page on a regular basis as a customer in order to agree with them. You are also required to agree with our terms and conditions on checkout and this will form a formal legal contract with us. Our terms and conditions will be reviewed on a regular basis in accordance with local laws. If you feel these terms and conditions to be in any way unfair or bias you should NOT agree to them when making a purchase or using our website.